Taking a look at Buy YouTube Subscribers’s list of the top trending videos and leading Shorts of 2022, along with the Buy YouTube Subscribers Advertisements Leaderboard: 2022 year-end-wrap-up can teach content marketers, content developers, and digital marketers some crucial lessons that they can apply in 2023.
However, it assists if you have a secret decoder ring to decipher why there are three lists– and why every one uses a various methodology to come up with the rankings.
Buy YouTube Subscribers unveiled its very first list of the 10 most-watched Buy YouTube Subscribers videos back in December 2010. Regrettably, that list taught lots of online marketers that “view count” was the only metric that mattered.
But, I got my secret decoder ring back in October 2012, when Buy YouTube Subscribers began adjusting the ranking of videos in Buy YouTube Subscribers search results page to reward interesting videos that kept viewers enjoying.
To put it simply, Buy YouTube Subscribers changed “view count” with “watch time.”
This was a significant shift, since “watch time” gives you a sense of what material audiences actually watch, instead of videos that they click on and after that abandon.
In December 2012, Buy YouTube Subscribers moved from revealing its 10 “most-watched” videos of the year to unveiling its “leading trending videos,” based upon time spent watching, sharing, commenting, liking, and other elements.
To put it simply, “see time” and “engagements” were now the metrics that mattered.
Today, Buy YouTube Subscribers’s algorithm rewards “viewer complete satisfaction.”
Simply put, Buy YouTube Subscribers does not take notice of videos; it pays attention to viewers.
So, rather than attempting to make videos that’ll make an algorithm delighted, concentrate on making videos that make your viewers pleased.
This brings us to Buy YouTube Subscribers’s lists of “trending videos” and “top Shorts” for 2022.
To discover important lessons that can be applied in 2023, we require to understand that Buy YouTube Subscribers’s discovery system utilizes both absolute and relative watch time as signals when deciding audience engagement.
Eventually, Buy YouTube Subscribers wants both short and long videos to be successful, so relative watch time is more important for brief videos, and absolute watch time is more crucial for longer videos.
Top 7 Trending Videos Of 2022
1. “So Long Nerds” By Technoblade (6:32 long, 88.3 million Views, 10.2 million engagements)
In this moving tribute, the dad of precious Minecraft developer Technoblade checks out a goodbye letter from his boy.
The player lost his fight with cancer in June, but his tradition remains on Buy YouTube Subscribers.
2. “View The Uncensored Minute Will Smith Smacks Chris Rock On Phase At The Oscars, Drops F-bomb” By Guardian News (1:24 long, 104 million Views, and 1.8 million engagements)
It was the smack heard ’round the world: Academy Award winner Will Smith went off-script and slapped Chris Rock, live on-stage, at the movie industry’s most distinguished event.
3. “Hi, I’m Dream” By Dream (5:42 long, 48.5 million Views, and 4.7 million engagements)
Dream’s ingenuity within Minecraft has led him to become a leading creator with a devoted fanbase.
However nobody knew what he looked like IRL, until now.
4.” Dre, Snoop Dogg, Eminem, Mary J. Blige, Kendrick Lamar & 50 Cent Complete Pepsi Sb Lvi Halftime Show” By NFL (14:41 long, 146 million Views, and 3.5 million engagements)
Lose yourself in this impressive Super Bowl halftime show packed with some of the most significant artists in hip-hop history: Dr. Dre, Snoop, Eminem, Mary J. Blige, Kendrick Lama, and 50 Cent.
5. “I Built Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Factory!” By Mrbeast (17:01 long, 132 million Views, and 5.1 million engagements)
In a “Willy Wonka” influenced warehouse, MrBeast challenges contestants to pass through a chocolate river, climb a sweet wall, contend in confection-themed games, and enjoy their sweetest fantasies.
6. “Pranks Destroy Rip-off Callers- Glitterbomb Repayment” By Mark Rober (26:41 long, 55.9 million Views, and 2.2 million engagements).
Engineer Mark Rober exacts dazzling revenge on a rip-off call center in the latest variation of his glitterbomb series.
7. “Being Not Straight” By Jaiden Animations (15:22 long, 17.8 million Views, and 1.7 million engagements)
In this coming-out video, Jaiden Animations depicts an individual journey from adolescence to their adult years, sharing how they found their sexual identity along the method.
Top 7 Shorts Of 2022
1. “Diver Cracks Egg At 45 Feet Deep #Shorts” By Shangerdanger (0:56 long, 251 million Views, and 12.3 million engagements)
The ocean flooring is a mystical location. It has plenty of unidentified sea animals, unusual plants, and … chicken eggs ?!
Join Shangerdanger as he cracks up the internet and dives egg-first into the blue depths.
2. “Sarah Trust Obstacles” By Hingaflips (0:31 long, 142 million Views, and 6.5 million engagements)
Much better than parkour? This is Trampwall: an impressive sport where acrobats levitate and leap off a wall, onto a trampoline, to manage astonishing aerial stunts.
3. “Include Me To Shave My Fluffy Pet Dog! #Doggrooming #Grooming #Goldendoodle” By Brodie That Dood (0:52 long, 108 million Views, and 6.8 million engagements)
For years, his long fluffy fur has made Brodie one of the most renowned canines on Buy YouTube Subscribers. So, the heartbreak was genuine when it was decided that he needed a close trim.
4. “Dave and Busters Bet Me 1000 Tickets I Could not Do This …” By Chris Ivan (0:59 long, 83.6 million Views, and 6.3 million engagements).
No one does trick shots like developer Chris Ivan. In this Brief, he attempts to land a plunger on a Dave & Buster’s sign.
The reward? 1,000 tickets … if he can pull it off.
5. “That Space In Between Your Safety Seat and Center Console” By Jay & Sharon (0:58 long, 182 million Views, and 6.4 million engagements)
We’ve all lost something in the feared space in between the safety seat and the center console.
In this comical sketch, creators Jay & Sharon show us what’s truly going on down there.
6. “Invite To The Stomach #Shorts” By Adrian Bliss (0:34 long, 118 million Views, and 7.0 million engagements)
In this bite-sized act, amusing creator Adrian Happiness brings to life all the characters attempting to acquire entryway– and celebration in– his space-limited stomach.
7. “This Magic Trick Explained (America’s Got Talent)” By Zack D. Films (0:34 long, 97.4 million Views, and 5.6 million engagements).
How did he do it? The judges of “America’s Got Talent” were confounded by this magic technique.
But not internet-sleuth Zack D., who reveals its clever secret.
Top 7 Buy YouTube Subscribers Ads Of 2022
Meanwhile, Buy YouTube Subscribers uses a totally different approach to determine the top Buy YouTube Subscribers ad for its 2022 year-end wrap-up Leaderboard. This makes sense.
The leading ads are normally the ones with the most significant budget plans, which drive up view counts, however not always engagements.
1. “Amazon’s Big Game Commercial: Mind Reader” By Amazon (1:31 long, 69.7 million Views, and 25,700 engagements)
The innovative firm for this ad was Lucky Generals and the media company was IPG– Rufus.
The advertisement’s description asks, “Is Alexa checking out minds a great idea? No. No, it is not.”
2. “Welcome To Clan Capital! Clash Of Clans New Update!” By Clash Of Clans (1:20 long, 52.9 million Views, and 212,000 engagements)
The creative agency was Psyop, and the media firm was internal.
The ad’s description says,
“Welcome to the supreme clan location! A location where you and your clan can construct and fight together! A location called CLAN CAPITAL!”
3. “Objective Of The Century X BTS|Yet To Come (Hyundai Ver.) Authorities Music Video” By Hyundaiworldwide (4:08 long, 40.5 million Views, and 886,000 engagements)
The advertisement’s description states,
“Our ‘Goal of the Century’ can’t be achieved by one person alone, but we can achieve it if we all join forces and unite.
Similar to football players come together as a group to score objectives, we intend to use the power of football to move forward together in pursuit of the best goal– ‘A united world for sustainability.'”
4. “Harry Potter 20th Anniversary: Go Back To Hogwarts|Authorities Trailer|HBO Max” By HBO Max (1:58 long, 27.3 million Views, and 739,000 engagements)
The creative firm was internal, and the media agency was Hearts & Science.
The advertisement’s description says,
“Harry Potter 20th Anniversary: Go back to Hogwarts invites fans on a magical first-person journey through among the most cherished movie franchises of all time as it reunites Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Emma Watson, and other renowned cast members and filmmakers throughout all eight Harry Potter movies for the first time to celebrate the anniversary of the franchise’s first movie, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone.”
5. “Presenting iPhone 14 Pro|Apple” by Apple (4:20 long, 23.8 million views, and 571,000 engagements)
The ad’s description asks, “What lies beyond a traditional smartphone? Let’s find out. This is iPhone 14 Pro.”
6. Everybody Are Dead|Official Trailer|Netflix” by Netflix (2:35 long, 22.6 million views, and 518,000 engagements)
The imaginative firm was The Refinery, and the media agency was internal. The ad’s description says,
“Everyone will pass away. There is no hope.” The school became a bloody battleground and our buddies into worst opponents. Who will make it out alive?”
7. Sally’s Seashells (Extended)|Big Game Commercial 2022″ by Squarespace (1:07 long, 21.6 million views, and 67,600 engagements)
The media company was internal. The advertisement’s description says,
“See everything that Sally sells in this extended cut of our 2022 Big Video game commercial. Starring Zendaya as Sally and narrated by andré 3000.”
Essential Lesson That Online Marketers Can Use In 2023
Looking back at Buy YouTube Subscribers’s lists of top trending videos, leading Shorts, and leading advertisements for 2022, there is a meta-lesson that marketers can discover: one size does not fit all.
Different metrics matter when measuring different kinds of video, and various kinds of ads are much better for various marketing goals.
Or, as the British say, “There are horses for courses.”
Now, that’s a lesson that everyone can apply in 2023, and beyond.
Featured Image:/ Best SMM Panel