Numerous law office are merely renting area when it concerns their online marketing.
Whether it’s Google pay-per-click (PPC) advertisements, Buy Facebook Verification Ads, or social media, these channels often yield only momentary wins. As soon as you pull the financial investment, your results disappear completely.
Your website, on the other hand, can be a 24/7 selling tool for your law office practice. It can efficiently become your biggest possession, getting leads and cases while you sleep.
In this guide, we’ll talk about how to turn your site into the supreme marketing tool for your law practice and generate seven figures in income for your business.
A Well-Optimized Law Office Website Can Yield Substantial Outcomes
With your law office’s site, you can utilize content marketing to your benefit to generate lucrative results for your company. Content and SEO enable you to bring in users naturally and transform traffic passively into brand-new cases for your law office.
As an example, a high-ranking web page in a competitive market getting 1,000 users per month can get big results:
- Convert visitors at 2-5% = 20-50 leads.
- Convert even 10-20% of leads = 2-10 cases.
- Typical $8000 earnings per case = $16,000-$80,000 monthly profits from one page.
Over the course of a year, this could result in high six-figures to seven-figures in earnings!
The Foundations Of A Revenue-Generating Law Firm Site
At its core, your law firm site should serve to speak to the requirements, struggles, and interests of your target audience. It should be laser-focused on your practice area, who you serve, and what you need to offer.
With this in mind, a well-crafted site content method should define:
- Your service objectives (the cases you desire).
- What competitors are doing.
- What pages to compose and keywords to target.
- How to use your material budget plan.
- Your editorial calendar.
- The purpose/intent of each page.
- PR and backlink technique.
Below, we’ll dive deeper into how to develop this method, build out amazing content, and achieve your seven-figure income objectives.
1. Define The Cases You Want
The primary step to establishing an effective site marketing technique is to specify the types of legal cases you want.
This activity will help you identify the kinds of people you wish to reach, the kind of content you should develop, and the types of SEO keywords you require to target.
That method, you wind up marketing to a more particular subset of prospective clients, instead of a broad variety of users.
Not exactly sure where to set your focus? Here are a few concerns that might assist:
- Which of your cases are the most profitable?
- What types of cases are you not getting enough of?
- In what markets are you strongest?
- In which markets do you wish to enhance?
- Are there any practice locations you wish to explore?
At the end of this activity, you might decide that you wish to attract more household law cases, foreclosure law cases, or DUI cases– whatever it is, getting hyper-focused on the kinds of cases you want to draw in will just make your site marketing even more powerful.
2. Identify Your Top Rivals
One of the very best ways to “hack” your site marketing technique is to determine what’s working for your rivals.
By “rivals” we mean law firms that are working to draw in the kinds of cases you’re attempting to bring in, at the very same level at which your law office is presently running.
I say this since I see many law firms trying to out beat and outrank the “huge” fish and this can seem like a losing battle. You wish to set your sights on your closest competitors, increase above them, and after that get more competitive with your method.
Here are a couple of ways to determine your closest competitors:
- Conduct a Google search of your legal practice location + your service area (e.g., “family law Kirkland”, “DUI attorney LA”, “Denver probate attorney” etc). Remember of the top-level domains (i.e., sites).
- Usage SEO tools like Semrush or Ahrefs to search your domain name. These tools will often surface close competitors to your domain.
- Utilizing the exact same tools above, carry out natural research study on your domain to see what keywords you are already ranking for. Search these keywords in Google and see what other domains show up.
- Use these tools to identify the domain authority (DA) of your domain. Compare this to the other top-ranking domains to see which domains have an authority score that resembles your own.
Make sure to take a look at your known company competitors as well.
These may or may not be ranking well in Google Browse, but it’s still worth a peek to see if they are targeting any high-priority keywords that your site should be targeting.
3. Conduct A Content Audit Of Your Website
Your next step is to carry out an audit of your existing website. This will enable you to take stock of what material is performing well, and what material requires enhancement.
Initially, start with your primary service pages.
Use SEO tools like Semrush or Ahrefs once again to evaluate the rank (position), performance, and keywords of each page. Recognize any pages that are ranking low, or not at all.
Then, find “low-hanging fruit” pages. These are the pages that are ranking around position 5-10. They require less effort to optimize to reach those higher rank positions– compared to pages ranking at, say, place 59.
Next, use the exact same tools to perform a “space analysis” (most SEO tools have this feature).
This compares your site’s performance to that of your closest competitors. It will reveal you a list of keywords that your rivals are ranking for that your site is not ranking for at all.
Finally, create an inventory of what pages you currently have, which need to be revised, and which you require to create. Doing so will help you stay arranged and stay on job when establishing your material method.
4. Plan Your Material Silos
By this action, you will have a respectable idea of what pages you currently have, and which pages are “missing out on” from your technique (based on the list of keywords you are not yet targeting).
From here, you will plan what’s called “content silos”.
Here is the basic process:
- Evaluation an existing service page (if you have one) and optimize it as finest you can. Preferably, this is a page that’s already carrying out well and is otherwise a “low-hanging fruit” page.
- If you do not have any existing service pages, create one based on among your high-priority keywords. Once again, these ought to be a keyword that is suggested to attract your favored type of cases.
- Next, construct a “silo” of material around your primary page. Simply put, produce brand-new pages that are topically related to your main service page, but that target a little various keywords (ideally, “long-tail”, lower competitors keywords).
- Include internal links in between these pages and your main service page.
- With time, build backlinks to these pages (through guest publishing, PR, content marketing, and so on)
Below is an example of a material silo approach for “personal injury:”
Image from author, November 2022
5. Recognize Supporting Topics
As part of your site content technique, you’ll then wish to develop other supporting content pieces. This ought to be content that supplies value to your possible clients.
FAQs, blog sites, and other service pages can support your primary pages.
For instance, if you are a DUI lawyer, you might want to release a FAQ page that attends to the primary concerns customers have about DUI law, or an article titled “What to Do When You Get a DUI.”
There are a few tools you can use to research study supporting topics:
- Semrush– Utilize this tool to determine untapped keywords, material subjects, and more.
- AlsoAsked — Recognize other questions people have actually looked for pertinent to your primary subject.
- Answer the general public– Utilize this search listening tool to identify topics and concerns related to your practice location.
Below is an example of how the complete material silo can come together for “Los Angeles Automobile Mishap Lawyer:”
Image from author, November 2022 6. Construct An Editorial Calendar When you have all of your material ideas down on paper, it’s time to establish your
editorial calendar. This is basically a plan of what content you need to produce when you want to publish it, and
what keywords you plan to target. This can be as easy as a Google Sheet or as elegant as a project management tool(like Monday.com or Asana). Here are a couple of suggestions to get you began: Constantly prioritize main pages. These ought to be the very first material pieces you produce on your
site. Develop or modify your main pages and
- monitor their performance. Use Google Analytics and other SEO tools to keep your eye on how
- your content is performing. Depending upon budget plan and seriousness, you might start with all primary pages, or go silo by silo. Determine which service pages are essential to you.
- You can create all of your main pages simultaneously, or develop the entire silo as you go. Keep a record of your target keywords. Just because you” enhance “for them doesn’t indicate your content will automatically rank for your target keywords.
- In your editorial calendar, track the keywords you wish to target– by page– so you have a record of your initial SEO strategy. What Makes A Winning Law Firm Site Method? The key to accomplishing seven figures with your law firm site is content. Material enables you to target
your ideal clients, attract your preferred cases, engage your audience, and so much more. A well-thought-out content method will empower your site
to attain more for your organization than any other marketing channel could! Above, I outline a couple of steps to developing this type of
winning method. However, attaining excellence takes time. I advise keeping your eye on the reward, keeping track of performance, and making updates as you go along. This will help you reach your preferred result. More resources: Featured Image: PanuShot/Best SMM Panel